Drop in plug-and-play replacement for unmodified Pulse Locomotive Cab Unit (LCU) crystal controlled radio models 15615, 15616, 15617 and 15618 and also synthesized hybrid model 15518. (click here for RRD-1000M, modified version)
• One programming kit can be used for all RRD radios; very cost effective and it also; simplifies the maintenance and upgrade process.
• Dedicated In-Service-Adjustment (ISA) port minimizes the risk of programming wipes and radio damage. Competitors utilize a programming pin in the HTD harness exposing the radio to the risk of dangerous voltage levels during programming.
• Software programmable for 12.5kHz narrow or 25kHz wide band.
• Both low & high power are programmable; factory delivered at 2 and 8 Watts respectively.
• 450-470 MHz frequency range.
• Frequency stability standard @ 1.5 ppm for fixed applications.
• Ultra fast TX/RX attack times.
• Controlled Envelopesm TX keying.
• Meets FCC and IC Canada standards.
• All electronic settings are software programmable.
• No on-board or hardware adjustments are required.
• Field replaceable harnesses and cables are available for easy repair.
• SMD component design.
• Integral heat sink for extended duty.
• Designed and manufactured in the USA.