Drop in plug-and-play replacement for modified Pulse Locomotive Cab Unit (LCU) completely synthesized radio model 15522.
(click here for RRD-1015, unmodified version)
• Direct replacement, plug and play units.
• One programming kit can be used for all RRD radios; cost effective and also simplifies the maintenance and upgrade process.
• Dedicated In-Service-Adjustment (ISA) port minimizes the risk of programming wipes and radio damage. Competitors utilize a programming pin in the HTD harness exposing the radio to the risk of dangerous voltage levels during programming.
• Software programmable for 12.5kHz narrow or 25kHz wide band.
• Both low & high power are programmable; factory delivered at 2 and 8 Watts respectively.
• 450-470 MHz frequency range.
• Frequency stability standard @ 1.5 ppm for fi xed applications.
• Ultra fast TX/RX attack times.
• Controlled Envelope.
• Meets FCC and IC Canada standards.
• All electronic settings are software programmable.
• No on-board or hardware adjustments are required.
• SMD component design.
• Designed and manufactured in the USA.