Business Partner Login
|Number of Channels
||20 MHz Max (within freq range)
|Mode of Operation
||Simplex or Half Duplex
||5-6.25KHz (synthesizer step soze)
||11 KHz narrow mode; 16KHz wide mode
||1.5 ppm (-30°C / +65°C)
||11.5-15 Vdc (10 Watt version)
||-30°C / +65°C
|NOTE: Data sheet above has a comprehensive listing of all this radios's specs.
Fits US&S modified 6695, 6696, 6699
• Direct replacement, plug and play units.
• One programming kit can be used for all RRD radios; cost effective and also simplifies the maintenance and upgrade process.
• Dedicated In-Service-Adjustment (ISA) port minimizes the risk of programming wipes and radio damage. Competitors utilize a programming pin in the HTD harness exposing the radio to the risk of dangerous voltage levels during programming.
• Software programmable for 12.5kHz narrow or 25kHz wide band.
• Both low & high power are programmable; factory delivered at 2 and 8 Watts respectively.
• 450-470 MHz frequency range.
• Frequency stability standard @ 1.5 ppm for fi xed applications.
• Ultra fast TX/RX attack times.
• Controlled Envelope.
• Meets FCC and IC Canada standards.
• All electronic settings are software programmable.
• No on-board or hardware adjustments are required.
• SMD component design.
• Designed and manufactured in the USA.
Search: Parts & Drawings
Make selections from
dropdown menu categories