Business Partner Login
|Number of Channels
||20 MHz Max (within freq range)
|Mode of Operation
||Simplex or Half Duplex
||5-6.25KHz (synthesizer step soze)
||11 KHz narrow mode; 16KHz wide mode
||1.5 ppm (-30°C / +65°C)
||11.5-15 Vdc (10 Watt version)
||-30°C / +65°C
|NOTE: Data sheet above has a comprehensive listing of all this radios's specs.
Fits US&S unmodified models 6696 , 6680
• Direct replacement, plug and play units.
• 7.5-12Vdc input power.
• Software programmable: 12.5kHz narrow or 25kHz wide band.
• Both low & high power are programmable; factory delivered at
2 and 5 Watts respectively.
• 450-470 MHz frequency range.
• Frequency stability standard @ 1.5 ppm for fixed applications.
• Ultra fast TX/RX attack times.
• Controlled Envelopesm TX keying.
• Electronic settings and adjustments are software programmable.
• No on-board or hardware adjustments are required.
• Programmable high/low output power.
• SMD component design.
• Designed and manufactured in the USA.
• Meets FCC and IC Canada standards.