Business Partner Login
|Number of Channels
||20 MHz Max (within freq range)
|Mode of Operation
||Simplex or Half Duplex
||5-6.25KHz (synthesizer step soze)
||11 KHz narrow mode; 16KHz wide mode
||1.5 ppm (-30°C / +65°C)
||11.5-15 Vdc (10 Watt version)
||-30°C / +65°C
|NOTE: Data sheet above has a comprehensive listing of all this radios's specs.
Fits US&S HTD 6656
Drop in plug-and play replacement for US&S model 6656
• Direct replacement radio.
• Software programmable for 12.5kHz narrow or 25kHz wide band.
• Both low & high power are programmable; factory delivered at 2 and 8 Watts respectively.
• Upgraded from OEM standard 2 Watts/2 Watts to new FCC standard 2 Watts/8 Watts.
• 450-470 MHz frequency range.
• Frequency stability standard @ 1.5 ppm for fixed applications.
• Ultra fast TX/RX attack times.
• Controlled Envelopesm TX keying.
• Meets FCC and IC Canada standards.
• Electronic settings and adjustments are software programmable.
• No on-board or hardware adjustments are required.
• Programmable high/low output power.
• SMD component design.
• Designed and manufactured in the USA.
Search: Parts & Drawings
Make selections from
dropdown menu categories