RRP-265, a drop in replacement for the Wabtec©/ Pulse© EOT-07 and EOT-09 HVM’s.
• This High Visibility Rear End Marking Device utilizes super-bright red (AlGalnP) high-intensity LED’s in a 4x5 array.
• Features an impact resistant polycarbonate lens to provide superior visibility and reliability in all operating conditions.
• Cycle time between flashes and flash duration are controlled in the customary fashion by the Wabtec©/ Pulse© end of train device.
• The case is constructed of .125 mil heavy-gauge aluminum that is powder coated and sealed for superior weather resistance.
• Utilizes a standard DB-9 male on the back side for connection to the the Wabtec©/ Pulse© controller board.
• A side flange on the back plate helps protect the lens, LED unit and AEI tag from impact damage in the field.
• Please call 888/255-2755 or click email for technical assistance on this product.